To celebrate World Book Day we’re offering Crime Vault readers the chance to win a copy of Fallen Angel by Chris Brookmyre and Drygate’s tie-in beer called ‘Killer Twist.’ To enter simply like, share and comment on the Crime Vault Facebook post.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- This is a prize draw for 1 person to win a copy of Fallen Angel by Christopher Brookmyre and 10 cans of ‘Killer Twist’ beer by Drygate.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little Brown marketing team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition opens at 9am BST on the 5th March 2020 and closes on 25th March 2020 at midnight. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winners’ name may be published on the Crime Vault Facebook page.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice here. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prizes and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prizes.
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notice A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/assets/HachetteGroup/GDPR/HachetteUKGroupCompanies.pdf
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction
This site is brought to you by Little, Brown Book Group LTD.
© 2019 Little, Brown Book Group Limited.
Registered in England and Wales with company number 2304585.
Registered address: Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.