We are really excited about the publication of The Blood in hardback, eBook and on audio download this April,
and we’re really pleased to have ten copies of this highly atmospheric thriller to give away this month.
I knew the smell of death well enough. But here the sweetness of decay was tainted with something else, something new and different.
It was a curious, moist smell; a smell that spoke of the ooze and slap of water, of gurgling wet spaces and the sticky, yielding mud of low-tide . . .
A literary thriller set in Victorian London, The Blood is highly atmospheric and darkly Gothic, featuring a woman in disguise in a man’s world
who hides another terrible secret . . .
To enter our prize draw to win a copy of The Blood simply pop your details in the boxes below, and check the extra one if you’d also like to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Terms and conditions
This is a prize draw for ten people to each win an early reading copy of The Blood by E S Thomson. To enter please follow the instructions above.
- The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group Marketing department, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4.There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 17 December 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 4 February 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address
Little, Brown Book Group
50 Victoria Embankment
London, EC4Y 0DZ
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.