We are delighted to have ten copies of exciting and unusual thriller The Method to giveaway this month!
The Method is a dark, gripping and unique thriller that introduces a kickass new heroine – think Lisbeth Salander meets Pierre Lemaitre’s Alex. Perfect for fans of Stieg Larsson, Karin Slaughter and Marnie Riches.
To enter simply fill in the boxes below, and take a look at the terms and conditions too.
To read a free extract click here.
To enter simply fill in the boxes on the page.
This competition is run by Little, Brown UK. If you have any issues please email email@example.com
1. This is a prize draw for ten people to win a proof copy of The Method by Shannon Kirk.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group Marketing department, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4.There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 16 Feb 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 5 March 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address
Little, Brown Book Group
50 Victoria Embankment
London, EC4Y 0DZ
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.