To celebrate the paperback publication of Agatha Raisin and the Witches Tree by M.C. Beaton, we’re giving one lucky person the chance to win a signed copy and a hamper full of goodies from the Cotswolds!
To enter, simply fill in the form below – and don’t forget to read the terms and conditions!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This is a prize draw for one person to win a signed copy of Agatha Raisin and the Witches’ Tree by M.C. Beaton and a Cotswold Hamper. To enter please follow the instructions above.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group Marketing department, whose decision will be final.
3. The winners may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4.There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 26/04/2018 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 24/05/2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winner’s will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address
Little, Brown Book Group
50 Victoria Embankment
London, EC4Y 0DZ
12. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.