We are super excited about the paperback publication of Friend Request by Laura Marshall in January 2018.
To celebrate we have ten early copies to give away. To enter simply pop your details in the boxes below, but first do read the full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Maria wants to be friends on Facebook.
But Maria is dead . . . isn’t she?
The top ten eBook bestseller is published 11 January 2018
1. This is a prize draw for ten people to each win an early copy of Friend Request by Laura Marshall. To enter please follow the instructions above.
- The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group Marketing department, whose decision will be final.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4.There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 18 December 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 2 January 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address
Little, Brown Book Group
50 Victoria Embankment
London, EC4Y 0DZ
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.